Monday, October 3, 2011

A song a Day: Days 2 & 3

I'm posting 2 tonight for a few reasons, and one of them is because I just barely hopped on the computer.  Who knew there is a world outside from my computer?  Heh.

I picked House on Fire because while I don't specifically remember when we found Assemblage 23, but it was right after this album came out.  If memory serves, this is the song that Kentifyr played that got the both of us hooked.  I will ALWAYS equate Assemblage 23 with Chris.  I am sure there will be another A23 track somewhere on this list, but I figure this is a good place to start.

I probably should have put this track before A23, but this isn't really supposed to be in any order.  This song (maybe not this version...) was on a compilation album called Tales from the Vault that my friend Hek made on his own label.  I had an extra copy, and I gave it to Chris.  I knew he'd like it, and this (consider the imagery) was one of the first tracks he picked up on.

So far, this is a nice (and appropriate) outlet for what I'm going through in my head.  It's a mess up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment