Monday, October 10, 2011

Days 9, 10, and 11...

Gotta love weekends...

*big sigh*


It's all Chris' fault I fell in love with this song.  So here are a few comedy videos for day 9.


HA!  In case anyone wonders how I even heard of Bob and Tom.... (since they're a morning show, and I am NOT a morning person...)


Yeah.  Chris and I made an interesting pair.  =D

~*~





Yeah, another day, yet there's a funny video?  We had a blast running through these on the internet many moons ago.  =D



This is a rare instance where I don't remember who got who into Rotersand.  I think I saw 'em live first, but I could be wrong.


Oh, And One...This was another song that reminded him of me.  In hindsight, that's probably not a good thing.  LOL!  This song is a gateway drug to the rest of their music.  Seriously.  And for the record, they put on a helluva show...

~*~



We agreed on this album as a whole.  It may be why we got along so well....



I got into Mazzy Star in high school, before I even met Chris, but long after the memory of this song had all but faded, he reminded me how much I loved it.  =D


When I met Kristi Thursk, I told her how much I loved this album, and especially this song.  (Chris found it many, MANY moons ago...) and she looked at me like I had two heads.  Apparently I was the first person she met during that tour that even knew she ever was in The Rose Chronicles.  I felt all kinds of bad ass.  

*sigh*

I miss him.


No comments:

Post a Comment