Friday, April 15, 2011

Pardon Me While I Vent...

Am I insane?  Is there something wrong with my grey matter?  I feel incredibly ...inadequate.  I know I have an incredible superiority complex, but I seem to have knocked myself off the very pedestal I made for myself.  I feel like an absolute loser because my son got sick.  I feel like I dropped a ball, like I let my precious little boy down.  I know kids get sick.  In essence, they have to, in order to build an immune system.  But Dante gets sick so rarely, and he's so gorgeous, and so smart, I feel like the defensive lineman that let the opposing team score a touchdown.

I am at a loss.  I feel like I try so hard to keep him safe and healthy and I actually may be suffering more than him!  I am an insufferable goober.

Oh, well.  I'm going to have a mini-breakdown and get him up to make sure he gets more fluids and such.  I'm also insanely curious as to what "present" I may find...

No comments:

Post a Comment