Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Terrible 2's Can Kiss My Tush

For the last week, getting Dante to sleep either at nap time or bed time has been the basic equivalent of trying to nail jello to a tree:  Useless.  I wear him out, get him to where he's rubbing his eyes and almost to sheer lethargy, and as soon as I pick him up and head for his room, the TANTRUM starts.  I can't deal with this.  He's not the only person here that needs sleep.  I'm not putting him down for a nap or to sleep to be an ass; I'm doing it for our mutual benefit.  But, no.

Little Miss must be able to hear Dante's screams, because when he acts up and yells, she wiggles.  Right now, Dante is yelling, Little Miss is wiggling, and I can't keep my eyes open!  It screams of UNFAIR.  I am about to pull out my hair.  I'm already having a low day, and Dante screaming like a banshee isn't making this any better for me.  I know he's tired; he hasn't slept!  What the heck am I supposed to do?  I'm incredibly tempted to just jump out the window...I'm tired!!!  He's tired!!  AAAARRRRGGGGH!

Anyone want to buy a really cute 2 year old?  He may not be potty trained, but he sure is precious!  *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment