Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Belated Letters to the Boogers

Dearest Dante and Scarlett,

First and foremost, Happy birthday, Dante!  A whopping four years old! It's crazy to me how fast time flies. I guess it's true that kids are time machines.  Days drag on forever, but years fly by.  You have become an amazing reader, and a mini mathematician.  Your way with words and numbers astounds me.  I do wish you'd outgrow temper tantrums, but I really can't judge since I haven't...

Scarlett!  Twenty months old and you can almost sing the alphabet!!  You really love your tutus and your sparkly things!  You carry your blanket around like the princess version of Linus from Peanuts, but it's cute.  I'm really waiting for you to use it like a parachute...

And the both of you with this Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has GOT TO STOP.  I hear those songs in my sleep.  It's not fair, seriously.  I was never really into Disney, and now I know why.  Please cut it out.

I really don't have much to say other than I'm tired and I love you....

So, I'm tired, and I love you.

~mama

No comments:

Post a Comment